New Memory Care Facility
Due to the demand for our unique Memory Care services in a small home like environment, we started late in 2011 on the design of a second Memory Care facility to be located directly across the street from our original location.
By taking what we found to work best in our original Memory Care facility and adding a few unique items we created a state-of-the-art new facility, which is designed specifically for active residents in the early stages of memory care that have the need to be in a secure community. By having only higher functioning memory care residents in this facility our full time activity director is able to provide a very focused activity calendar that all residents in the community can participate in and enjoy. In addition, residents and their families find it satisfying to be around other individuals that are similar in needs.
Our new community features large private and shared custom finished out rooms, all with private ADA bathrooms, high-end furniture and finishes, and each room and bathroom is equipped with a nurse call system. It even has an onsite hair salon. Outside there is a large covered patio with garden boxes and sitting area.
This community is a state licensed Type “B” certified memory care facility that is licensed for a maximum of 20 residents, with the expected actual max population around 17, based on the anticipated higher ratio of private versus shared rooms.
Below is a list of services included in our Alzheimer's care facilities:
Care and wellness assistance
- Professional Resident Care Director on site
- Thorough assessment and individualized plan of care
- Routine assistance with activities of daily living
- Scheduled doctor’s visits to the building
- Medication management
- Scheduled Podiatrist visits at the building
- Scheduled Dentist visits to the building
- Pharmacy delivery daily
- Coordination with third party providers including home health and hospice
- Small home-like environment
- Experienced friendly Staff
- Full time experienced Activity Director
- Three home-cooked meals each day, with attention to special diets
- Room tray services & off-scheduled meals when circumstances require it
- Expanded satellite TV
- Scheduled transportation to outside appointments and special outings
- Emergency call system in every suite
- Large room with high end finish out and private bath
- Complimentary wireless internet services
- Free phone service; local and long distance available at all times
- Housekeeping services
- Personal laundry services
- Calendar of events – educational, social & entertainment
- Complimentary snacks available at all times
- All utilities paid
- Beverage bar available at all times
- Pre-scheduled audio and visual Skype services at no additional charge
Concierge services can also be offered for an additional fee. These services include pick-up and delivering dry cleaning, running errands and personal shopping, and catering for family gatherings and parties.